Hi Guys,

Im thinking about attending Sikhi Camp http://www.sikhicamp.org/ Its a week away where you get to learn more about Sikhism, just wondering if anybodys been to anything similar or if anyone wants to attend with me??

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa
Waheguru Ji Ka Fatah

Views: 74

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I went last year and had a really amazing time. Its a very laid back but at the same time absolutely buzzing atmosphere. One of the best experiences of my life. You get to experience a full darbar (sitting with Guru Granth Sahib) in the mornign and evening, with kirtan and paat with translations, and one of my favourite parts is the savaaree of Guru Granth Sahib (when Guru Granth Sahib ji walks either to the main prayer room at dawn from their resting area or back to it from the prayer room) Followed by all the campers walking behind singing gurbani and infront of Guru Granth Sahib Ji are the panj pyare holding the Sikh flags. Its an extremely beautiful and powerful thing to be part of.
The camp has great food, lectures, group discussions, and not to mention really fun activites. So I would certainly reccomend it.
Another similar camp is Khalsa Camp Khalsacamp.com
This is a great camp. I have attended it in the past (under a different name). The youth who organize this camp are great and it has a very balanced approach which is very inclusive to people at all levels. I won't be there this year, but you'll make lots of new friends and connections so just do it!

KhalsaCamp is another camp but I feel it is more oriented towards people that have a strong daily practice already, whereas SikhiCamp is more oriented towards people who are newer to Sikhi or getting going.
Sat Siri Akaal dear Jason,

I noticed that you live in Birmingham; I would like to invite you to a workshop we are organising called Connecting to the Guru.
It will be held at Mata Tripta House in Erdington, Birmingham on Sunday 23 May, 3pm - 4.30pm.
Please let me know if you are intersted in receiving further info.
Best wishes
Parminder
Hi Parminder,

Many Thanks for the invitation, I got invited also by Fi Hackett, so will hope to see you both there

Warm Regards

Jason

Parminder Singh said:

I noticed that you live in Birmingham; I would like to invite you to a workshop we are organising called Connecting to the Guru.
It will be held at Mata Tripta House in Erdington, Birmingham on Sunday 23 May, 3pm - 4.30pm.
Best wishes
Parminder
Hi Parminder,

I read about this workshop on facebook as well.. are there still spaces available ? Please let me know..

Thank you,
Sonia

Jason Skrzypek said:
Hi Parminder,

Many Thanks for the invitation, I got invited also by Fi Hackett, so will hope to see you both there

Warm Regards

Jason

Parminder Singh said:

Best wishes
Parminder
Sat Siri Akaal dear Sonia Ji

Yes there are places available. Please email me: parminder@blueyonder.co.uk and I will send you further information and directions to Mata Tripta House etc

Wishing you Chardi Kalla,
Parminder

RSS

Suggestions & Complaints Box

If you have any suggestions or would like to report something or someone, please send me a message.

Danka

New To Sikhi friends:

About

Danka created this Ning Network.

Going places?

Here are some companies I use:

Car rentals

AutoEuro – Best Rates Wordwide

Economybookings.com

© 2019   Created by Danka.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service