SSA Dear Sangat,

I'm in my kitchen and I'm preparing some food for the New Year's celebration. Today I'm bringing savory blini (pancakes) to my Indian friends who are hosting this party. Happy New Year to everyone!

So what happened this year in your life? My year was good. I've started a new job, met a lot of talented people and travelled a lot. Jassi went to school. Oh, my! I've volunteered and sang for the charity who support homelessness, became a little wiser and more relaxed about everything. 

New to Sikhi partnered with GoSikh.com and I'm currently I'm mailing turbans for their European customers from Ireland. Need one? 
New to Sikhi got a big donation and I decided I will use one part of it for re-vamping newtosikhi.com and the second part will cover the yearly fee for running this platform. 

What happened on NTS?

It's been a great year! Thanks to everyone for being a part of it. Please don't forget to visit us on Twitter & Facebook. If you know someone who would like to sponsor or donate to NewtoSikhi, please let me know :)

Sincerely,
Danka

P.S. This gingerbread house is made by Jassi and me.
So proud of it!

Views: 85

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Best wishes to you and your loved ones Danka. Happy New Year !

Thanks A Singh. Same to you :)

RSS

Suggestions & Complaints Box

If you have any suggestions or would like to report something or someone, please send me a message.

Danka

New To Sikhi friends:

About

Danka created this Ning Network.

Going places?

Here are some companies I use:

Car rentals

AutoEuro – Best Rates Wordwide

Economybookings.com

© 2019   Created by Danka.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service