All Discussions Tagged 'white' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

January 2017 Newsletter: 1000 likes and is it the end for NTS?

Sat Sri Akal Dear members! Happy New Year and all the best wishes from NTS!   I want to talk a little bit about NTS Facebook page. Many of…

Started by Danka

2 Jan 29, 2017
Reply by Danka

NTS newsletter: August 2016

Sat sri akal all, Long time no talk! Hope everyone is doing well.  I wasn't able to dedicate a lot of time to NewToSikhi website, but I'm…

Started by Danka

0 Aug 11, 2016

NTS Newsletter: December 2014

SSA Dear Sangat,   I'm in my kitchen and I'm preparing some food for the New Year's celebration. Today I'm bringing savory blini (pancakes)…

Started by Danka

2 Jan 1, 2015
Reply by Danka

NTS July 2014 Newsletter: Chardi Kala

SSA New to Sikhi members, What is happening on NTS? Very soon I personally will be participating in a new Sikhi-related project. I've been…

Started by Danka

1 Aug 1, 2014
Reply by harman singh

Newsletter July Review 2013: Collecting some funds to keep NTS alive!

SSA All, This is a time of the year, when I'm starting to collect donation for yearly fee I have to pay (300$) to run this forum. This yea…

Started by Danka

13 Dec 17, 2013
Reply by harman singh

December 2013: SSA to all new members!

SSA to all new members! We have some new members on our site. It might seem a bit quiet here at first, but we all keep in touch through ema…

Started by Danka

0 Dec 3, 2013

Do you find that most Punjabi Sikhs are accepting of white sikh?

SSA All, Recently I was asked: "Do you find that most Punjabi Sikhs are accepting of white sikhs?" What do you think? I would say yes. Acce…

Started by Danka

3 Nov 27, 2013
Reply by Kirpal Singh

For newbies: What is Sikhism?

Many times I have tried to explain to non-Sikhs what Sikhism is and I believe I failed to do so... Let's do it here...Like a trial.. Please…

Started by Danka

2 Dec 9, 2012
Reply by MANMEET SINGH

Free Access, Paid Access or Donation Access?

Free Access, Paid Access or Donation Access?Recently Ning introduced  “paid access” option so my question to you is would you pay for NTS o…

Started by Danka

18 Sep 29, 2011
Reply by Danka

Do I have to convert to be a Sikh?

One day I was thinking.... What is a Sikh? What makes me a Sikh? Is there any convertion rituals? How do I become Sikh? Do I need to conver…

Started by Danka

21 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by hear-the-sound

RSS

Suggestions & Complaints Box

If you have any suggestions or would like to report something or someone, please send me a message.

Danka

New To Sikhi friends:

About

Danka created this Ning Network.

© 2019   Created by Danka.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service