All Discussions Tagged 'sikhi' (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Jagraj Singh was, is and always will be an inspiration

Jagraj Singh was, is and always will be an inspiration to many people like me, the new wave of Sikh. New Sikhs... some people call us white…

Started by Danka

0 Aug 28, 2017

New to Sikhi: introduce yourself discussion!

Please take a moment and introduce yourself to the New to Sikhi community. Just share a bit about yourself!  How did you find out about New…

Started by Danka

87 Apr 2, 2017
Reply by Raj Ciudadela

January 2017 Newsletter: 1000 likes and is it the end for NTS?

Sat Sri Akal Dear members! Happy New Year and all the best wishes from NTS!   I want to talk a little bit about NTS Facebook page. Many of…

Started by Danka

2 Jan 29, 2017
Reply by Danka

New To Sikhi meetup and How To Sikh-workshop: Come participate in Gurdwara seva and learn more about Gurdwara practices!!

Dear All, We have been planning to organize a New To Sikhi-meetup for some time now, and at last the window of opportunity has opened itse…

Started by Saranpreet Kaur Khalsa

0 Oct 21, 2016

NTS newsletter: August 2016

Sat sri akal all, Long time no talk! Hope everyone is doing well.  I wasn't able to dedicate a lot of time to NewToSikhi website, but I'm…

Started by Danka

0 Aug 11, 2016

Resources: What is Sikhi & Who Are The Sikhs?

There are so many good articles and video on the world wide web, so I decided to keep some notes plus it will be handy for the people who w…

Started by Danka

3 Jul 23, 2015
Reply by Dilpreet singh Sethi

Game: I chose Sikhi..................

Last few weeks, our members were having very serious discussions here on New To Sikhi. Let's relax and play game! Please IN ONE SENTENCE ex…

Started by Danka

49 Apr 22, 2015
Reply by Cheryl Gomez

NTS Newsletter: December 2014

SSA Dear Sangat,   I'm in my kitchen and I'm preparing some food for the New Year's celebration. Today I'm bringing savory blini (pancakes)…

Started by Danka

2 Jan 1, 2015
Reply by Danka

NTS July 2014 Newsletter: Chardi Kala

SSA New to Sikhi members, What is happening on NTS? Very soon I personally will be participating in a new Sikhi-related project. I've been…

Started by Danka

1 Aug 1, 2014
Reply by harman singh

Why Sikhs do practice caste?

Hello Singhs and Singhnies,     Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh, I am Jagjit Singh from Pakistan. My age is 37 years. I am gradu…

Started by Jagjit Singh

9 Jun 10, 2014
Reply by Yusaf Husseini

RSS

Suggestions & Complaints Box

If you have any suggestions or would like to report something or someone, please send me a message.

Danka

New To Sikhi friends:

About

Danka created this Ning Network.

Going places?

Here are some companies I use:

Car rentals

AutoEuro – Best Rates Wordwide

Economybookings.com

© 2019   Created by Danka.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service