All Discussions Tagged 'gurdwara' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anyone from the Netherlands (Amsterdam) here?

Anyone from the Netherlands (Amsterdam) here? We have a new member who is looking for someone who can show gurdwara and introduce her to t…

Started by Danka

4 Apr 4, 2017
Reply by Danka

What is a gurdwara? Inside gurdwara

The Gurdwara is a a Sikh place of worship.   The Sikh place of worship is called the gurdwara. This means ‘Guru’s door’ – God’s house.  …

Started by Danka

2 May 16, 2016
Reply by Danka

Can you wear socks in your gurdwara?

Can you wear socks in your gurdwara? Might be a strange question but recently we got notice on the door that everyone should keep socks off…

Started by Danka

6 Mar 9, 2016
Reply by Jaspreet Kaur

Gurdwaras around the world: Palma city, Majorca, Spain

SSA All, Every time we go somewhere on holidays (I refer to my family), we tend to visit local gurdwaras. I already visited Moscow gurdwar…

Started by Danka

0 Nov 6, 2014

Wisconsin gurdwara shooting: What can be done? Time to stand up?

NTS is offering condolences and support to the Wisconsin Sikh community. May Waheguru bless lost souls. Donations can be made here  on webs…

Started by Danka

4 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by GurJot

Help finding true Sikh path

As somewhat of an interested non-committal, I have been exploring the Sikh religion for a couple of years now, 3HO and traditional and thei…

Started by Shaun

11 Feb 27, 2012
Reply by Amarjit Singh Gupta

Hello!

Sat sri akal,I am new to this forum and I am considering become a Sikh. I have been considering this for some time but I haven't yet made a…

Started by X Katz

10 Jul 5, 2010

Good News Everyone

I finally went to the local gurdwara! Woohoo!Waheguru ji ka Khalsa, Waheguru ji ki Fateh!

Started by X Katz

13 Jul 4, 2010
Reply by Taranbir

RSS

Suggestions & Complaints Box

If you have any suggestions or would like to report something or someone, please send me a message.

Danka

New To Sikhi friends:

About

Danka created this Ning Network.

© 2019   Created by Danka.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service