All Discussions Tagged 'Sikh' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New To Sikhi meetup and How To Sikh-workshop: Come participate in Gurdwara seva and learn more about Gurdwara practices!!

Dear All, We have been planning to organize a New To Sikhi-meetup for some time now, and at last the window of opportunity has opened itse…

Started by Saranpreet Kaur Khalsa

0 Oct 21, 2016

Translations of Sikh texts in Chinese?

Does anyone know if any Sikh texts have been translated into Chinese? If so, how can I access them? Gur Fateh, Peter

Started by Peter Micic

0 Jul 8, 2016

Why Sikhs can only marry other Sikhs: Anand Karaj (Sikh Wedding)

Started by indy singh

38 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by indy singh

Learn about Sikhs: What is Sikhism? Who are Sikhs?

Sat sri akal, I'm creating this post for compiling websites which explain in easy words about Sikhism. If you know any website written in p…

Started by Danka

0 Jan 19, 2013

Why Guru Course soon to be launched. Promo Video

About Introductory course to the Sikh faith, Gurus’ teachings and lives, texts, music, spiritual practices, history of the Sikhs and re…

Started by Just Anthony

1 Oct 25, 2012
Reply by ilinder kaur

Six dead, three injured in Sikh Temple of Wisconsin shooting

Offering my condolences and support to the Wisconsin Sikh community... http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/08/05/six-dead-in-sikh-temple-of-w

Started by appaloosa

1 Aug 6, 2012
Reply by Danka

New Group Launched for the West Midlands community

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh Sat Sri Akal all,  As we have a large number of users based in the West Midlands on the site,…

Started by Just Anthony

0 Jan 11, 2012

Spiritual Names

Sat Sri Akal, After discussing things with Parminder Singh, I am going ahead and receiving a spiritual name. I had the name chosen for me b…

Started by Rai Singh

5 Jan 7, 2012
Reply by Amarjit Singh Gupta

Sikhs are being Married under HINDU MARRIAGE ACT in India- Why?

Please read very carefully the below mentioned details.   The Hindu Marriage Act, 1955   An Act to amend and codify the law relatin…

Started by Amarjit Singh Gupta

4 May 21, 2011
Reply by Amarjit Singh Gupta

First time finding Sikhism

Sat Sri Akal, Il go first for the discussion. Basically during Vaisaki in 2008 I was curious as to what its all about, so did some researc…

Started by Jason Skrzypek-Singh

16 Jul 4, 2010
Reply by Taranbir

RSS

Suggestions & Complaints Box

If you have any suggestions or would like to report something or someone, please send me a message.

Danka

New To Sikhi friends:

About

Danka created this Ning Network.

Going places?

Here are some companies I use:

Car rentals

AutoEuro – Best Rates Wordwide

Economybookings.com

© 2020   Created by Danka.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service