Jason Skrzypek-Singh's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Sat Sri Akaal,   Ive been to a few Vaisakhi programs on my own and have enjoyed each…"

Jason Skrzypek-Singh replied Apr 11, 2014 to This Gora needs first time Vaisakhi advice!

4 Jun 8, 2014
Reply by Kirpal Singh

"As long as he was a decent guy who treated my daughter with respect, and respected h…"

Jason Skrzypek-Singh replied Mar 6, 2014 to daughter and interfaith marriage

5 Mar 16, 2014
Reply by indy singh

"WJKK, WJKF The first thing is learn Muharni, that will help with Pronunciations of…"

Jason Skrzypek-Singh replied May 5, 2012 to Gurbani

10 Jul 21, 2012
Reply by Harbans Lal

"Peace, love and understanding"

Jason Skrzypek-Singh replied Mar 1, 2011 to Game: I chose Sikhi..................

49 Apr 22, 2015
Reply by Cheryl Gomez

"those clips are deeply upsetting, i agree with your comments Saranpreet Ji 100%   WJ…"

Jason Skrzypek-Singh replied Feb 24, 2011 to THE KAURS

3 Feb 27, 2011
Reply by Amarjit Singh Gupta

"I find anyone in a humble position of power is always subject to be criticized.  By…"

Jason Skrzypek-Singh replied Feb 18, 2011 to Was Guru Gobind Singh right when he made Sri Guru Granth Sahib the last guru?

24 Nov 17, 2011
Reply by It Singh

"Hi Everyone,   I came across Sikhism about 2 years ago and have found it very easy t…"

Jason Skrzypek-Singh replied Feb 18, 2011 to New to Sikhi: introduce yourself discussion!

87 Apr 2, 2017
Reply by Raj Ciudadela

"Same here found the Sikh path through curiosity or was simply guided by Waheguru.  I…"

Jason Skrzypek-Singh replied Jan 23, 2011 to Does anyone know a non-Sikh person who became Sikh without the influence of the 3HO?

49 Feb 22, 2017
Reply by Trey McGowan

"Sat Sri Akaal Kelli Ji, I know what you mean about visiting the Gurdwara. I find it…"

Jason Skrzypek-Singh replied Jun 16, 2010 to First time finding Sikhism

16 Jul 4, 2010
Reply by Taranbir

"Hi Parminder, Many Thanks for the invitation, I got invited also by Fi Hackett, so…"

Jason Skrzypek-Singh replied May 12, 2010 to Sikhi Camp 2010

6 May 17, 2010
Reply by Parminder Singh

RSS

Suggestions & Complaints Box

If you have any suggestions or would like to report something or someone, please send me a message.

Danka

New To Sikhi friends:

About

Danka created this Ning Network.

Going places?

Here are some companies I use:

Car rentals

AutoEuro – Best Rates Wordwide

Economybookings.com

© 2019   Created by Danka.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service