Danka's Discussions (405)

Discussions Replied To (304) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi All, Sorry, somehow I missed this post. We have a FB page as well :) Everyone is…"

Danka replied Apr 4, 2018 to Facebook Group for New to Sikhi?

1 Apr 4, 2018
Reply by Danka

"Very nice! "

Danka replied Nov 6, 2017 to Wishing You All A Joyous and Happy Gurpurab !

1 Nov 6, 2017
Reply by Danka

" "Is a sin to get baptized by a amritdhari women" Really? I had no clue. Who says th…"

Danka replied Jun 28, 2017 to Is it a sin? Uplifting women and giving them practically equal rights in each custom and ritual of Sikh religion

5 Nov 1, 2017
Reply by Kirpal Singh

"This Gurdwara politics kill me. Those are not proper Sikhs. They are people who like…"

Danka replied May 12, 2017 to Is it a sin? Uplifting women and giving them practically equal rights in each custom and ritual of Sikh religion

5 Nov 1, 2017
Reply by Kirpal Singh

"I'd say he is a very busy men and your request might have gone to the spam folder. G…"

Danka replied Apr 4, 2017 to Anyone from the Netherlands (Amsterdam) here?

4 Apr 4, 2017
Reply by Danka

"What a beautiful story about your family :) I'm as well fascinated by the spirit of…"

Danka replied Mar 28, 2017 to New to Sikhi: introduce yourself discussion!

87 Apr 2, 2017
Reply by Raj Ciudadela

"You are welcome. Our Dublin gurudwara has some book. I can send it over to you :)"

Danka replied Mar 13, 2017 to The 'best place' to learn?

5 Oct 30, 2017
Reply by Kirpal Singh

"Hi Tina, welcome to New To Sikhi. I think the best way to do it is to go to your loc…"

Danka replied Mar 13, 2017 to The 'best place' to learn?

5 Oct 30, 2017
Reply by Kirpal Singh

"Many thanks. I will research this forum platform :) I'm already getting some donatio…"

Danka replied Jan 29, 2017 to January 2017 Newsletter: 1000 likes and is it the end for NTS?

2 Jan 29, 2017
Reply by Danka

"Thank you Ji. This reminds that I need to add the reason to this post on why I'm doi…"

Danka replied Jan 18, 2017 to All you need to know about Turbans

4 May 29, 2018
Reply by Shivam Mehta

RSS

Suggestions & Complaints Box

If you have any suggestions or would like to report something or someone, please send me a message.

Danka

New To Sikhi friends:

About

Danka created this Ning Network.

© 2019   Created by Danka.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service