Why Sikhi? (36)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New to Sikhism

Hello everyone I am Harry a White person from Britain.   Sikhism is very beautiful and I would like to join this Faith.

Started by Harry Peters

10 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Laurence Maddox

Quick Introduction

Sat Sri Akaal, my name is Sina, and I am new to this board. I'm 25 years young in a bit, grew up muslim in an atheist family - which is a…

Started by S.

10 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by Amarjit Singh Gupta

Hi Everyone

Sat Sri Akal  My name is Tina. I was born and brought up in Northern California, which is where I reside now with my husband and 2 year ol…

Started by Tina Kaur Rallhan

14 Feb 22, 2013

Inspirational Videos

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh.  i feel it a duty to share some videos that have inspired and continue to inspire me on this p…

Started by Mr Singh

0 Dec 5, 2012

khalsa philosophy

KHALSA panth celebrated its 313th birthday on 13 APR2012 .We are aware of the fact that the word GOD means a personality, who is infinite b…

Started by jagdeep pal singh randhawa

1 Sep 25, 2012

Bibi Harvinder Kaur Khalsa

I was listening to her today and found her very inspiring and read more about her and how she came on the path to Sikhi. http://www.youtub

Started by Preet Kaur

1 Sep 8, 2012

Satsriakal

Satsriakal New to Sikhi Community, Waheguru Ji Ke Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fate. Thank you for accepting me to this online community. My name…

Started by Aimee Nicole

5 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by kavaljeet SIngh

Books change life

Check this out, I'm sure you will be impressed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeotBZf3XJM&feature=player_embedded

Started by Tejinder Pal Singh

0 Aug 17, 2012

My Path.

I have always been interrested in religious topics and psychology. I´ve always read a lot and chosen a profession in this line also. I have…

Started by Seija Andersson

7 Jul 9, 2012
Reply by Seija Andersson

introducing myself

Hello everyone. I'd like to introduce myself to the group and thank you for accepting me to the community.  I found Sikhi through 3HO, alth…

Started by christina laluna

10 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by christina laluna

RSS

Suggestions & Complaints Box

If you have any suggestions or would like to report something or someone, please send me a message.

Danka

New To Sikhi friends:

About

Danka created this Ning Network.

Going places?

Here are some companies I use:

Car rentals

AutoEuro – Best Rates Wordwide

Economybookings.com

© 2019   Created by Danka.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service