Chit Chat (201)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New logo design for New To Sikhi 2014

SSA All, I think NewTosikhi needs logo. I had one logo but I did not like it. Few days ago, I went on Fiverr.com to hire some graphics desi…

Started by Danka

14 Jul 24, 2014
Reply by gurmit kaur mit

Sikh men and their role in the delivery of their child

I am Caucasian Canadian born. My boyfriend of 6 years is Sikh-Punjab born. We live in Canada. I can say my boyfriend is traditional and lov…

Started by Jacqueline

8 Jun 27, 2014
Reply by Jaspreet

What is your favourite Indian food?

What is your favourite Indian food? I can not live without Kaju barfi and something spicy. I love green chutneys and bhindi. What about you…

Started by Danka

4 Jun 26, 2014
Reply by Kamalpreet

Shabads from the Guru Granth Sahib - about women

We are born of woman, we are conceived in the womb of woman, we are engaged and married to woman. We make friendship with woman and the lin…

Started by Danka

1 Jun 26, 2014
Reply by Amarjit Singh Gupta

Five "K"s

It has been suggested that one should try wearing the 5 "K"s before taking Amrit..what do you think?

Started by Henrietta Denise Fletcher

9 Jun 18, 2014
Reply by Gupt Kaur

choice to wear turban

Bachittar Singh a convert to Sikhism from Christianity posted this on his facebook page the other day, "Waheguru, The other day I went Int…

Started by Devon Norman Lawrence Saggers

6 Jun 10, 2014
Reply by Amarjit Singh Gupta

Why Sikhs do practice caste?

Hello Singhs and Singhnies,     Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh, I am Jagjit Singh from Pakistan. My age is 37 years. I am gradu…

Started by Jagjit Singh

9 Jun 10, 2014
Reply by Yusaf Husseini

This Gora needs first time Vaisakhi advice!

SAT SRI AKAL!!  Greetings everyone! The Nishkam Seva Gurdwara of Phoenix, Arizona is having it's Vaisakhi program next weekend. As I am ke…

Started by Arjan Singh

4 Jun 8, 2014
Reply by Kirpal Singh

Another tatoo/piercing question...

Waheguru ji ka khalsa Waheguru ji ki fateh So if I already have tattoos and piercings, does that mean that I will not be allowed to take A…

Started by Nina Ma'at

3 Mar 27, 2014
Reply by Nina Ma'at

Guru Nanak’s Journeys to the Middle East

Interesting read https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B39vxC8IGIWFbTlST1ctX2psdEk/edit?pli=1

Started by Danka

1 Mar 17, 2014
Reply by Yusaf Husseini

RSS

Suggestions & Complaints Box

If you have any suggestions or would like to report something or someone, please send me a message.

Danka

New To Sikhi friends:

About

Danka created this Ning Network.

Going places?

Here are some companies I use:

Car rentals

AutoEuro – Best Rates Wordwide

Economybookings.com

© 2019   Created by Danka.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service