Chit Chat (201)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

path timings

I am doing marketing job and having long waiting hours can i do path at that time from my phone as m wearing shoes at that time

Started by Gurmeet Kaur Puri

6 Feb 25, 2016
Reply by Daljeet S Panesar

Is the Gurdwara restricted only for Indian nationals?

Good morning. I am Filipino, born as Catholic but have wandered to different religions. To Protestantism, Evangelical Christianity, Orthodo…

Started by di

4 Feb 22, 2016
Reply by di

How message of love from Sikh gurus are helping Pakistani Christians to fight forced conversions

AMRITSAR: Sikh guru's are revered by people from many faiths and in Pakistan, they are the inspirational force for the minority Christian c…

Started by harman singh

0 Oct 12, 2015

Guru Granth Sahib

I wrote a short piece about the Guru Granth Sahib awhile back. I would like to share it with you all. Peter ---- There once was a mahara…

Started by Peter Micic

29 Sep 4, 2015
Reply by Peter Micic

Centre government take over of Sri Harmandir Sahib under UNESCO

Has anyone heart this news?....this is disturbing to say the least http://dailysikhupdates.com/centre-looks-to-take-control-of-sri-harmandi

Started by ilinder kaur

10 Jul 24, 2015
Reply by ilinder kaur

Resources: What is Sikhi & Who Are The Sikhs?

There are so many good articles and video on the world wide web, so I decided to keep some notes plus it will be handy for the people who w…

Started by Danka

3 Jul 23, 2015
Reply by Dilpreet singh Sethi

Русские ссылки и страницы в интернете о Сикхизме / Websites about Sikhism in English

Hi All, This post is a collection of websites about Sikhism in Russian. Please add if you know any. _______________________________________…

Started by Danka

9 Mar 26, 2015
Reply by Danka

When to start with kakaars

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh,      Dear friends my question is this.  I have been studying Gurbani and contemplating chantin…

Started by Thomas Adam Mayo

3 Feb 14, 2015
Reply by RMO

What if you become amritdhari & your spouse say no ?

Sat Shri Akal ,   I am from  a sikh family & got married to one hindu girl. Now after 6 years of marriage i want to become amritdhari b…

Started by gurpreet singh

19 Jan 28, 2015
Reply by arvinder singh

I'm in Amristsar & Ludhiana & Delhi in February 2015

SSA All, I will be in Amristsar & Ludhiana & Delhi in February 2015. Yay! Who wants to meet up for a chai? Danka

Started by Danka

4 Jan 25, 2015
Reply by Danka

RSS

Suggestions & Complaints Box

If you have any suggestions or would like to report something or someone, please send me a message.

Danka

New To Sikhi friends:

About

Danka created this Ning Network.

Going places?

Here are some companies I use:

Car rentals

AutoEuro – Best Rates Wordwide

Economybookings.com

© 2019   Created by Danka.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service