Chit Chat (201)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anyone from the Netherlands (Amsterdam) here?

Anyone from the Netherlands (Amsterdam) here? We have a new member who is looking for someone who can show gurdwara and introduce her to t…

Started by Danka

4 Apr 4, 2017
Reply by Danka

Does anyone know a non-Sikh person who became Sikh without the influence of the 3HO?

Does anyone know a non-Sikh person who became Sikh without the influence of the 3HO?

Started by Devon Norman Lawrence Saggers

49 Feb 22, 2017
Reply by Trey McGowan

are you a convert to Sikhism?

Hi all, good to join you. I am a Christian minister but am also regularly attending a gurdwara to see what it is  like to be involved in tw…

Started by John Raymond Barnett

2 Nov 2, 2016
Reply by Tejinder Pal Singh

are you a convert to Sikhism?

Hi all, good to join you. I am a Christian minister but am also regularly attending a gurdwara to see what it is  like to be involved in tw…

Started by John Raymond Barnett

0 Aug 29, 2016

My Spiritual Journey Through Sri Japji Sahib - A Mystical Translation of Mool Mantra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DALl3EkOpIA

Started by Dilpreet Singh

0 Aug 22, 2016

Translations of Sikh texts in Chinese?

Does anyone know if any Sikh texts have been translated into Chinese? If so, how can I access them? Gur Fateh, Peter

Started by Peter Micic

0 Jul 8, 2016

What is a gurdwara? Inside gurdwara

The Gurdwara is a a Sikh place of worship.   The Sikh place of worship is called the gurdwara. This means ‘Guru’s door’ – God’s house.  …

Started by Danka

2 May 16, 2016
Reply by Danka

What to see in Punjab?

Sat sri akal everyone, I'll be in Punjab very soon. Any suggestion on what to do and see it Punjab? Any off beaten tracks?

Started by Danka

2 Mar 27, 2016
Reply by Danka

Question for UK members

Sat sri akal all. Hope you are all well. I'm planning to fly to Amritsar this Easter. We want to buy tickets for Turkmenistan airline, but…

Started by Danka

6 Mar 9, 2016
Reply by Danka

Can you wear socks in your gurdwara?

Can you wear socks in your gurdwara? Might be a strange question but recently we got notice on the door that everyone should keep socks off…

Started by Danka

6 Mar 9, 2016
Reply by Jaspreet Kaur

RSS

Suggestions & Complaints Box

If you have any suggestions or would like to report something or someone, please send me a message.

Danka

New To Sikhi friends:

About

Danka created this Ning Network.

© 2019   Created by Danka.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service