Does anyone know a non-Sikh person who became Sikh without the influence of the 3HO?

Does anyone know a non-Sikh person who became Sikh without the influence of the 3HO?

Views: 2081

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think as Jason said, 3HO is mainly an American organisation, so its rare that western Sikhs from other countries find Sikhi through their work. I do believe that it doesn't matter how you find WaheGuru, its just the fact you found the Sat Guru.  

ਪਾਰਬ੍ਰਹਮੁ ਪ੍ਰਭੁ ਪਾਇਆ ਉਤਰੇ ਸਗਲ ਵਿਸੂਰੇ ॥
paarbarahm parabh paa-i-aa utray sagal visooray.
I have obtained the Supreme Lord God, and all sorrows have been forgotten.

I had never heard of 3HO until I saw this thread. My interest becoming a Sikh started with my neighbors. I was in the Navy and stationed in the Southwest of England. The family next door were from Amritsar. During the three years we were there we got to know them very well. Because of the kind of people they were, I began to read about Sikhs. It's been many years since I left the UK. And I am still learning slowly but surely. Perhaps, I will look into this 3HO? It could be another good resource for my ongoing education.

GURU FATEH!

The Gurdwara in Glendale, Arizona. I try to go as often as possible. Even if it is only for a few minutes. I took this photo just this morning. :)

very nice...

Yes, I know a person .He was a non sikh before one year .He used to sit behind the kathakar at Gurduara Sri Bangla Sahib daily in the morning time.By hearing gurbani katha his mind changed day by day.At first he used to wrap a white handkerchief on his head,then it was turned in orange patka with a khanda print.Then he used to untrimmed his beard and as the time passed he used to wear turban on his uncut hair.And now when we met him some day and ask him how his mind changed to be a gursikh "By Guru's Grace."He replied.Now he is  the amritdhari gursikh and till now seem to sit behind the kathakar at Gurduara Bangla Sahib in the morning time.

Yes - I am not influenced by 3HO Neither did I become a Sikh through Kundalini yoga.

yes, in india sohan lal is converted as sohan singh khalsa without the influence of 3ho.

Hi gurmit kaur mit I want to know about sohan lal I had listened him on chardikala channel do u have any of his contact or FB id I wanna contact him please let me know if u know
Yeah I know many of mine friends from UK America ,Canada who are converted without 3HO , And I have videos on YouTube if any of you want
There are tons of examples in india.

I became a Sikh without the influence of 3H0/Kundalini Yoga. I became one through research and reading the Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji

I had never heard of Kundalini Yoga until nearly a year after I had begun going to my Gurdwara, and more than three years since I had first heard of Sikhi and started searching.

I had never heard of 3HO until this moment.

My search came from hearing the words of one person talking and finding myself drawn to it strongly.

RSS

Suggestions & Complaints Box

If you have any suggestions or would like to report something or someone, please send me a message.

Danka

New To Sikhi friends:

Now visiting this site:

About

Danka created this Ning Network.

© 2018   Created by Danka.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service